Tuesday, December 20, 2011

Outrunning the Grinch

Well folks, it's finally happened.  Guess who's run in her first race?  Yup, Sunday I ran in the Whoville 5k, which was a nice chill, and fun race.  And beating it out in about 20 minutes isn't too shabby either.  =)  Now to sign up for another race so I keep running!  And now for a few pictures to tell the tale of the Whoville 5k.  =)

Little Who about to take on her first 5k
Glad to run with you, Kelly!

Getting the headband over the hair was an adventure in itself
Goal of the day?  Outrun the Grinch!
On your mark, get set, GO!







Almost done

Shiffra, come run with me!


After.  The hair didn't quite make it

Chilling out in Whoville.  Sleeping so Santa will come, then chowing down on some Who Hash!

Who needs to tease their hair when you have a Who do?

Yeah, it was a mess!  Did I mention I went into church like this?  Oh boy!

Thanks for supporting my run, Shiffra!

No comments: