Monday, May 16, 2011

Proud mom? AKA Genesis update

Sometimes when I write about Genesis, I feel like one of those moms who gives monthly updates about her children, bragging about their newest accomplishments and growth.  And frankly, I'm ok with that.  :-)

I still can't believe the miracle that is baby Genesis.  As I get occasional updates from the Murphy's and Jouberts about how well she's doing, I'm reminded of what a mighty God we serve.  Truly, nothing is impossible with our God!  Our God is greater!  Holding that little one a when she was just a few days old, I never imagined the beautiful child that she's becoming.  Praise God for the life of this little one!  Praise God for filling each and every one of us with the breath of life every day, every moment.  Our God is the God of life.  Yo!  That's pretty amazing, my friends!

And now some pictures that Christa graciously shared with me around Easter.  Beautiful 10 month old Genesis.  :-)  Truly a beautiful beginning...



Genesis in the middle laughing with other babies at Mission of Love orphanage



Rachel and Amber brought Genesis to the Murphy's for a visit



According to Christa, Genesis is standing and cruising around.  :-)


No comments: