Sunday, June 9, 2013

Planning

Literally the day after Tuck and I got engaged, people started asking about wedding plans.  Despite peer pressure, we took a week to simply enjoy being engaged, and since have jumped right into planning our big day.  =)

While I'm not terribly concerned with a lot of the little details, I do care about the who that's involved in our wedding.  As we've agreed on who will be involved, I've taken some time to write each of them a note formally asking them to be a part of our big day.  And as we planned for people and I wrote these notes, I realized something:

God's plans are perfect (and I'm stinking blessed!).  While life hasn't always been kittens and rainbows, God's been there every step of the way.  When I faced difficult times, He has provided me with the exact people that I needed.  When certain people in my life disappointed me, God provided others to fill in the gaps, assuring that I always had exactly what I need.  I am incredibly blessed!  Praise God for that!

LORD, as You lead me on this crazy journey of marriage, I will follow You.  Papa, I pray that You would lead Tucker and I as we plan our wedding and our lives together.  May You be glorified in all that we do.

No comments: